[NSWI131] After Lecture Information

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Apr 4 14:45:30 CEST 2020

Hello,

you can now access the recording of the last two lectures on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/qJZdye-i0Ww Metrics Basic
https://youtu.be/9-TJ_33zx7s Metrics Benchmarks
https://youtu.be/a6f9_i1JqmE Metrics System
https://youtu.be/F1CPOSnBdM8 Profiling

The following people received a point for their activity during the last two lectures: Karel Madera, Ors-Krisztian Patakfalvi, Pavel Marek, Rene Scherf, Tekla Vass, Tomas Drozdik, William Tatarko, second lecture Jakub Marousek, Jaroslava Schovancova, Karel Madera, Michal Bali, Ors-Krisztian Patakfalvi, Pavel Marek, Rene Scherf, Tekla Vass, Tomas Drozdik, William Tatarko. Remember, you can also get a point for activity if you spot a mistake in any lecture or recording and let me know.

I'm somewhat behind schedule with the labs (both grading and new assignments), sorry about that. I should catch up soon.

Petr