[NSWI131] Lecture Recordings and Various

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed May 6 18:08:04 CEST 2020

Hi,

the recordings from the last two lectures are now available here:

https://youtu.be/ICv06XHLn5c Measuring Java I
https://youtu.be/hpnBiK5yBuM Measuring Java II
https://youtu.be/JYMlKpX0HIQ Statistical Evaluation

During the lectures, I've also mentioned JMH and articles from Alexey Shipilev, you can find the relevant links at https://shipilev.net.

Finally, from what I've heard, the application deadline for our PhD program has been shifted to end of May (CZ) and end of June (EN). If you're interested in digging in systems internals and working towards making software systems faster and more efficient (i.e. the topics that we touch on during this course), now is the time to apply. Mail me if you need more information, also see https://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/phd.

Petr