[NSWI131] Extended deadline for homeworks

Vojtěch Švandelík vojtech.svandelik at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:02:11 CEST 2022

Hello everyone,
I discussed extended homework deadlines with prof. Tuma and was advised to
ask you all about your opinion.

The only criterion from prof. Tuma for the deadline is that it needs to be
a week somehow sensibly before the end of the exam period (25. 9. 2022).
For me, it seems best to set the deadline somehow at the start of August.

I want to ask if someone needs to gain the credit before the August (of
course from those of you who need to use the extended deadline for
homework).

Thanks for your fast response.

Kind regards
Vojtěch Švandelík