[Pub] Ondra v ČR

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 1 15:27:14 CEST 2015

Unfortunatelly not – its about my morgage, and yesterday they found out a typo in some numbers, which implied that the whole documentation is completely wrong, and we were not able to process it. But tomorrow I’ll be already signing the contract for the appartment, so the only option is to have it redone by today after 20:00 in the bank (they will be recreating the documentation before that) :( :P

Pavel