[Pub] Pub meet-up

Pavel Parizek parizek at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Dec 12 17:44:27 CET 2016

Just to add some more confusion, there will be a change of the venue.
Right now I tried to book a table for us at PBM, and they are full (and
some more pubs that were further down the list are also full).

Yes, I know what you think - it is because the main organizer of this
event, who lives in London, is a little bit slow :), even though I told
him to start organizing it well in advance.

So please stay tuned for more information.

PP