Pozvanka na seminar - streda 21.6. od 9:00

Tomas Bures bures at nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jun 20 15:26:51 CEST 2006

Dobry den,

rad by vas pozval na zitrejsi seminar:

*Lars Gesellensetter*, Group Software Engineering for Embedded Systems,
TU Berlin, Germany: /_Construction of Optimal Component Systems by Term
Rewriting_/

In Component-based Software Engineering (CBSE), the construction of
cost-optimal component systems is a nontrivial task. It requires not
only to optimally select components and their adaptors but also to take
their interplay into account. In this paper, by employing methods from
the area of compiler construction and especially optimizing code
generation, we present a unified approach to the construction of
component systems, which allows us to first select an optimal set of
components and adaptors and afterwards to create a working system by
providing the necessary glue code. With our two case studies, we
demonstrate that our approach is efficient and generally applicable in
practical scenarios.

--
Tomas Bures
Distributed Systems Research Group