Seminar - pripomenuti

Tomas Bures bures at nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue May 30 10:22:59 CEST 2006

Dobry den,

rad bych upozornil, ze je dnes od 14:00 tento seminar:*

Dietmar Schreiner*, Institute of Information Systems, Distributed
Systems Group, Vienna University of Technology, Austria: /_Software
Connectors for Distributed Embedded Systems_/

When building a component based application for distributed embedded
systems, its overall behavior depends not only on the contracts applying
to the components and their interfaces, but even more so on explicit as
well as implicit connectors emerging from component composition,
deployment and interaction. We will demonstrate how to simplify the
development of component based distributed automotive applications by
introducing explicit component connectors. Moreover, we discuss a
classification of typical embedded connectors to allow the usage of
off-the-shelve connectors. This avoids the need of extensive knowledge
of communication subsystems and the existence of any heavy weight
middle-ware.

--
Tomas Bures
Distributed Systems Research Group