Seminar zitra v 9:00

Tomas Bures bures at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon May 31 10:06:32 CEST 2010

Dobry den,

rad bych vas vsechny pozval na zitrejsi seminar, ktery probehne jiz od
9:00 v S7.

06/01/10, 09:00
José Luiz Fiadeiro (University of Leicester, UK): Foundations of
Service-Oriented Modelling

We report on the work that we developed within the FP6-IST-FET
Integrated Project SENSORIA (www.sensoria-ist.eu), which aimed at
providing formal support for modelling service-oriented systems in a way
that is independent of the languages in which services are programmed
and the platforms over which they run. We discuss the semantic
primitives that are being provided in the SENSORIA Reference Modelling
Language (SRML) for modelling composite services, i.e. services whose
business logic involves a number of interactions among more elementary
service components as well the invocation of services provided by
external parties. This includes a logic for specifying stateful,
conversational interactions, a language and semantic model for the
orchestration of such interactions, and an algebraic framework
supporting service discovery, selection and dynamic assembly. (More
information is available at http://www.cs.le.ac.uk/srml/)

TB

--
Tomas Bures, Ph.D.