[NSWI004] Assignment 04 and next labs

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Nov 18 06:55:03 CET 2020

Hello,

we just published assignment 04 in the team upstream repository. The
goal of this assignment is to implement preemptive scheduling and add
synchronization primitives to your kernel.

The deadline for this assignment is 2020-12-07 AoE.

As usual, for successful submission of A04, previous tests still have to
pass. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to use this
mailing-list or ask during on-line Zoom labs.

To break a little bit the monotony of the on-line labs, we decided to
try something different for this Friday and next Wednesday. We will show
how to implement mutexes and how to use the provided tests to check the
implementation. (We will try to record the labs.)

As a last note - comments and grading for A02 was published yesterday.

Best regards,
- Vojtech Horky