[NSWI004] Stack Frame Allocation

Krisztian Bokor bokorkrisztian7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:05:47 CET 2020

Hello,

I would like to ask a quick question that I forgot to ask on the practials
today. There are two different definitions regarding the stack frame:
ABI_STACK_FRAME and THREAD_STACK_SIZE. When allocating the stack frame in
the thread_t structure (in my case using a static array), do we use only
the ABI_STACK_FRAME (of course alongside with alignment), or also the
THREAD_STACK_SIZE constant? I found no mention of the THREAD_STACK_SIZE in
the assignment description so it might be used somewhere else, but I
figured I'd better ask.

Regards,
KrisztiƔn Bokor