[NSWI004] A04

Georgii Ekserdzhian gxrjan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 08:31:54 CET 2020

update:
What value in cause indicates that it is indeed an interrupt exception and
not something else?:
cp0_cause_is_interrup_pending is the function that tells you that, but I
don't get 'intr' argument and why the first argument is status but not
cause.(i know it's only a name, but it can be confusing)

Georgii Ekserdzhian