[NSWI004] Pipeline failing, empty answers

Krisztian Bokor bokorkrisztian7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:01:22 CEST 2020

Hello,

So, the "Your pipeline has failed." error basically means that there are
some unanswered questions in one of the two latest quizzes? I used the
GitLab website yesterday to edit the graded quiz in my repository, and
after every edit I got the "The edit was made successfully" message, (or
something like that) but after that I received an email with the "Pipeline
#133XX has failed for master"  subject each time. So the changes have been
made, it's just that the script tests both of the latest quizzes and if
they are incomplete it generates a pipeline error?

Thank you in advance,
Krisztián Bokor

Petr Tůma <petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. okt. 8., Cs,
9:00):