[NSWI004] Pipeline failing, empty answers

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Oct 8 10:07:05 CEST 2020

Hi Krisztian,

yes. Unfortunately, I do not think there is a good solution for this, some of the variants we have are:

- No pipeline. We thought people would prefer being notified in case they have unanswered questions, but if you would prefer having the checks disabled entirely, just delete the .gitlab-ci.yml file from your repository (alternatively, you can also disable the mail notifications in the GitLab UI etc.).

- Only check the most current quiz, so that if you skip some of the earlier ones, the error message eventually goes away. This is what we do now.

- Check everything. This would still get you the pesky error messages when there are more quizzes to be filled in, so no help in the current situation.

Petr