[NSWI004] WSL support

Eliáš Cizl cizl.elias at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:11:50 CEST 2020

 Greetings,

if there are any more wondering people about how to get the toolchain
ready, what worked for me (running Ubuntu 20.04 in WSL) was to execute the
toolchain-static.sh
<https://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/files/teaching/nswi004/download/toolchain-static.sh>
script (some packages were needed to be installed first). That created a
temp folder which contains quite a lot of stuff but all that is needed is
to copy the temp/build-mipsel-linux-gnu/PKG/opt/mff-nswi004 to your own
/opt directory. This will make it ready for the config files to locate it
correctly.

Eliáš Cizl