[NSWI004] dump function

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 19 15:38:04 CEST 2020

Hello.

Dne 19. 10. 20 v 14:46 Eliška Suchardová napsal(a):
> Hi,
> I have a question regarding the dump_function implementation.
> Should we also make sure the address is printed with leading zeros?
> For example if there was a lower value than bfc00000 in the test?

You can safely assume that the address would be at least 2G, so you do
not need to care about leading zeros for the address.

However, make sure the opcodes are printed with leading zeros (you can
use e.g. the hint from [1] even if the code is not the nicest).

[1] https://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/pipermail/nswi004/2020-October/002515.html

Cheers,
- VH