[NSWI004] dump function

Petr Tuma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 19 15:39:26 CEST 2020

Hi,

the general guideline in this and similar cases is: look at what the tests require, and if that particular functionality is defined neither in the assignment nor in the tests, use whatever you think makes most sense (and, possibly, document your decision - which is probably not necessary in this trivial case, but may be useful in more advanced assignments).

So, since the tests do not mandate anything in this case, what do you think - is the dump better with or without leading zeros ? :)

Petr