[NSWI004] Assignment 02 (kernel heap)

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Oct 20 18:39:31 CEST 2020

Dear all,

we just published assignment 02 (you shall see a new repository in your
GitLab). The goal of this assignment is to implement your own heap in
your kernel.

This is a first team assignment (again a new repository but the rest of
the assignments will be implemented in this one). If you have not formed
a team yet, please, do it ASAP [1].

https://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/teaching/nswi004/teams/

The deadline for this assignment is 2020-11-O9 AoE.

Please, read the instructions carefully and also note that there is a
small change on how to submit your solution. Also note that your commit
activity on the team repository is part of your grading [2].

[2]
https://gitlab.mff.cuni.cz/teaching/nswi004/2020/upstream/grading/-/blob/master/00-common.md#project-activity-points

There will be again a slight overlap in following assignments (i.e. we
will announce assignment 03 probably around 2020-11-02).

If you cannot access your team repository, please, let us know ASAP.

On a side note: we will try to provide you with comments and grading for
01 within next two days.

Best regards,
- Vojtech Horky