[NSWI004] Grading status update

Petr Tuma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jan 21 08:04:28 CET 2021

Hello,

a quick status update. We're working on the final bits of grading (A05, A06 and individual requests to look at various points awarded previously), we should post the results within a few days (phrasing the detailed comments is taking us longer than expected but we think good feedback is more useful than fast feedback). For consistency, we want to handle the individual requests together - so if yours is still pending, please wait a bit more, we will report back.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Petr