With a background in electrical engineering and a history of dabbling in computers and programming since the days of 8 bit machines with 4 kB ROM and 1 kB RAM, I am generally interested in research that requires system knowledge. My particular interests are:
A conference on the theory and practice of performance engineering, including ideas, methods, results and experience from performance measurement, modeling, benchmark design, and runtime performance management. ICPE is sponsored by ACM SIGMETRICS, ACM SIGSOFT and SPEC.
- Submission of research papers Monday, September 24, 2012, abstracts one week sooner.
- Submission of industry papers Tuesday, October 30, 2012, abstracts one week sooner.
- Tutorials Saturday November 10, 2012.
- Demos Tuesday November 13, 2012.
- Visions Monday January 14, 2013.