[DEECo] IRM-SA and jDEECo core integration: pull request

Ilias Gerostathopoulos iliasg at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Jul 26 20:23:12 CEST 2014

Hello again,

I merged the pull request myself.
Please note that the next time you will merge the remote newgen branch to your branch(es), you will have to fix any jDEECo launcher(s) (if you have any separate launchers, as e.g. in the case of Rima's timing analysis experimentation).
This is because of an API change on the AnnotationProcessor class: the runtime model is now passed on the constructor, not on each "process()" call.

Sorry for this trouble. But we agreed with Jarda that it is a meaningful change (leading to easier and more consistent design), which wouldn't cause any (big) problems except some quite extensive refactoring in the main jDEECo unit tests – which I already did.

Thanks,
Ilias