[DEECo] Very interesting paper related to DEECo

Ilias Gerostathopoulos iliasg at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Sep 13 21:59:21 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am attaching a paper from 2009 about an asynchronous message-based middleware, called Etherware, by Graham (american Air Force institute), Baliga (Google), and Kumar (U of Illinois).
I think it's worth reading – especially because the abstractions used and the design decisions are very close to our DEECo.
Maybe we can even draw some ideas from it (it is an excellent paper with clear descriptions and very relevant but down-to-earth ideas) for the future research on DEECo.

Regards,
Ilias

PS: If you already knew about this, sorry for bothering you :)