[OSy] Extended Assignments and deadlines

Jan Hrach jenda at yakumo.hrach.eu
Sun Nov 6 23:00:32 CET 2016

Hi,
I am attending "even" labs.
However, if I understand it correctly, if I don't manage to get the lab assignment working during the lab tomorrow, I will have only three days to implement and submit the extended assignment. Is this correct?

What is the recommended strategy? Implement the extended assignment "just in case" beforehand? (I've already did a quick-and-ugly PoC today, but I guess the further assignments won't be that simple)

--
Jan Hrach | https://jenda.hrach.eu/
GPG CD98 5440 4372 0C6D 164D A24D F019 2F8E 6527 282E