[OSy] Rxvt with uniform [was: Re: Labs credentials]

Ondřej Hlavatý aearsis at eideo.cz
Thu Oct 13 20:42:46 CEST 2016

Good evening,

On 13.10., Martin Decky wrote:
> Also please make yourself familiar with the work environment according to
> the penultimate slide from the lecture [1] and report any issues you
> encounter. If you miss any particular software on the machine (the current
> configuration of the machine is rather minimalistic), do not hesitate to
> contact us as well.

I don't know why, but the terminal doesn't work well. The backspace key
does not work (produces a space instead) and vim is unusable. This is
the only server where I experience this behavior.

I am using rxvt, which is probably responsible for this. Other emulators
do work well. I think I am not the only one using rxvt, so I am sending
this to the mailing list.

Does anyone have a way how to configure rxvt to work with uniform?

Thanks,
Ondra Hlavatý