[OSy] Labs final results

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jan 17 08:59:54 CET 2018

Dne 12.1.2018 v 12:33 Vojtech Horky napsal(a):
> For those who need to pass the extra test, please, mark your available
> times in a Doodle poll [1] (I will close the poll next Wednesday).

The extra test will take place this Friday (19th Jan) in SU1 starting
9.00 in the morning.

The topic of the task would be selected from topics done during the
semester. Regarding the difficulty, the task will be smaller than an
extended one but slightly more complex than the tasks assigned in the labs.

- VH