[NSWI004] A new self assessment before the next lecture ...

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Oct 9 16:10:13 CEST 2019

Hi,

after the success of the first self assessment, we have prepared another, this time about stack layout. Since everybody was doing quite well, we have made things a bit more difficult this time around - can you still answer correctly ? The quiz is at https://forms.gle/cHUT41Fe9FFViK9X8.

We may also have a prize for the first person to answer the quiz correctly :-). If you want to claim the prize, enter (and remember until the lecture) any unique secret code in the form so that we can recognize you, the form is otherwise anonymous.

May the best hacker win :-)

Petr

--
Petr Tuma