[NSWI004] Next labs cancelled & teams wanted

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Oct 10 18:15:53 CEST 2019

Hello,

labs next two weeks (16th and 23rd) are cancelled because I will be away.

As a matter of fact, I will be unable to read my e-mail starting this
weekend and ending 29th. Please, use mailing list when possible or
contact Petr Tůma directly in pressing matters.

I would also like to remind you to send me information about your teams
tomorrow latest if you have not already done so (still about 10 teams
have not sent any information). Do not forget to specify your team name
as otherwise we will assign a random one. If you already received one,
there is still time to change it ;-).

- VH