[NSWI004] Question about the assignment 00

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Oct 15 19:50:12 CEST 2019

Hi David,

the very first assignment (00) has a deadline today (AoE), you should simply commit your solution to your GitLab project. Since most of the code is reused between this and the second assignment (01), they will be graded together after the deadline for the second assignment (01), which is next week (October 22).

And yes, we are serious about the assignments being a mandatory part of the course.

Hope this helps, Petr