[NSWI004] Self assessment #3: your chance to shine :-) ...

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Oct 16 09:08:59 CEST 2019

Hi,

first of all, kudos to the winner of Self assessment #2, a mysterious hacker named Seven, whose generous anonymity meant people in the front rows could enjoy a morning chocolate :-)

We have now prepared Self assessment #3, about heap allocation. Unlike the previous two, this one asks only your estimate and so should not take more than a few minutes of your time. I very much encourage everyone to participate - you will help us get a solid statistical sample to show during the next lecture !

https://forms.gle/XxG9zJsJR6qDFA8o7

Thanks, Petr

--
Petr Tuma