[NSWI004] Test for debug_get_stack_pointer relaxed

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Oct 16 15:43:57 CEST 2019

Hi,

looking at your progress with the kernel assignment, we have realized that one of the tests for the debug_get_stack_pointer function is a bit naive, and as a result fails for some otherwise acceptable implementations of debug_get_stack_pointer. We have updated the test in GitLab, if you have run into this problem and see the test fail with "reading $sp does not change it", you can e.g. rebase on the update as follows:

git remote add upstream git at gitlab.mff.cuni.cz:teaching/nswi004/winter-2019-20/templates/01-introduction-to-kernel.git
git fetch upstream
git rebase upstream/master

Please let us know if any other issue pops up.

Petr