[NSWI004] Test for debug_get_stack_pointer relaxed

Ondřej Hrubý hrubon at hotmail.cz
Wed Oct 16 16:32:28 CEST 2019

Hello there,

On 16. 10. 19 15:43, Petr Tůma wrote:
> looking at your progress with the kernel assignment, we have realized that
> one of the tests for the debug_get_stack_pointer function is a bit naive
> [...]

thanks for information.

> Please let us know if any other issue pops up.

Unfortunately, it seems that the repository path is invalid or the access rights
are set incorrectly. See my output:

```
$> git fetch upstream
GitLab: The project you were looking for could not be found.

and the repository exists.
```

I've double-checked the path.

Thanks in advance for resolving the issue!

Regards,
Ondřej Hrubý