[NSWI004] Commiting results of assignment

Patrik Smelik patrik.smelik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:13:07 CEST 2019

Hi,
I'm having the same problem. I'm not able to push anything into the git
repository.
It says "You are not allowed to push code to this project. Please make sure
you have the correct access rights and the repository exists." if i try git
push.
Regards,
Patrik Smelík

po 21. 10. 2019 o 9:59 Petr Tůma <petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz> napísal(a):