[NSWI004] Score update on assignment 5

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jan 13 10:43:50 CET 2020

Hello,

I have updated scoring for assignment 5. Some of you pointed out that
the text is not completely clear about ASID reuse and recycling.

Our intention was to award the extra bonus to solutions that support
more active address spaces than the ASID space allows. But in the end I
decided to give extra points to all solutions that used some kind of
bitmap etc. to keep track of free ASIDs instead of increment-only counter.

Interestingly, about half of the solutions missed any kind of TLB flush,
thus leaving invalid entries in the TLB.

I also double checked your heap and in few cases awarded extra points
for shrinking heap that I have overlooked on Friday.

Please, let me know if something is still not ok.

- VH