[NSWI080] After Lecture Information

Petr Tůma petr.tuma at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Apr 4 11:33:23 CEST 2020

Hello,

you can now access the recording of the last lecture on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/FWaxXvs1Hwc JMS Reliability
https://youtu.be/ns2pTQ3FMKo JMS Integration
https://youtu.be/gqTiXc_V5M4 ZooKeeper
https://youtu.be/qSvt0FX91So Kafka

The following people received a point for their activity during the lecture: Jan Horak, Pavel Marek, Ors-Krisztian Patakfalvi. Remember, you can also get a point for activity if you spot a mistake in any lecture or recording and let me know.

IMPORTANT: The next Friday is a public holiday, hence the next lecture will take place on April 17, that is, in two weeks. This makes the lectures out of sync with the labs, which is why we have decided to move the labs too - more information will be provided by Vlastimil Dort later.

Petr