[NSWI131] 03-counter-spinner - papi problem

William Tatarko william.tatarko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:19:45 CET 2020

Hello,

I have some trouble with papi. I installed it without any problem (and even
passed the original papi test). However when I try to run the make for the
c++ version (without modifying the code at all) I got several errors like
"undefined reference to `PAPI_*', where * is "stop", "start",
"library_init" and many more. I also tried the java version (again without
changing the code), but the run.sh script resulted in "error: PAPI library
initialization: Invalid argument (-1)". I am probably doing something
terribly wrong, but after about 4 hours of debugging I have not figured it
out.

Can anybody please help me?

Best regards
William