[Pub] hospoda

Pavel Parizek parizek at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Jan 5 16:19:12 CET 2014

Hi,

It is probably safe to say that the pub will not start before 6pm.

In the unlikely case of Jarda failing to secure Pivovarsky Klub for us,
we can go to some known place (Smichovsky radnicni sklipek, U Zizniveho
jelena, U Pinkasu, etc), or I can find something new at Mala Strana. And
of course he will receive a proper reward from me ;-)

PP