[Pub] Goodbye Prague

Ilias Gerostathopoulos iliasg at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Dec 8 11:30:40 CET 2015

Hello,

so we have a reservation at "Le Burger" http://le-burger.cz/ at 19:00 on
Thursday. (They had the most convincing website.)

@Petko: I will be in Munich at TUM for a postdoc starting from mid Jan.
This is closer to Zurich than Prague. So I'm converging, but slowly :)
@Lubomir: Thanks! I will let you know, in fact, even if you wanted to (I
hope not!), I don't think you'll get rid of me so easily... :)
@Vilo, Ondrej: Thanks guys :)
@Martin: OK, that was impressive! Here is another one you might like:

Ἀνδρῶν ἐπιφανῶν πᾶσα γῆ τάφος - Thucydides, Perikleous epitaph

Ilias