D3S seminar - Oct. 11

Jan Kofron jan.kofron at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 10 14:26:53 CEST 2022

Dear all,

Upon a request, the seminar tomorrow will be streamed via Zoom for those
who cannot attend in person:

Topic: D3S Seminar, Filip Kliber
Time: Oct 11, 2022 02:00 PM Prague Bratislava

Join Zoom Meeting
https://cesnet.zoom.us/j/97648439437?pwd=WVlla0JPYnl3Vk40dTNuWHU5ckNUZz09

Meeting ID: 976 4843 9437
Passcode: 810741

Note that this is not going to be a rule, in accordance to the in-person
style of teaching fortunately set for this semester.

Hope to see many of you in person tomorrow!
Jan and Filip

--
Jan Kofron, Ph.D.
Associate Professor