[OSy] Credits / zapocet

Vojtech Horky horky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jan 9 14:42:27 CET 2019

Hello,

I just added credits (zápočet) to SIS to reflect the current state.
Please, contact me ASAP if you find any discrepancies.

Unless one of your tasks is still in-flight (i.e. I have returned it for
some minor corrections), the points in SIS are final.

The number in "Total score" denotes amount of passed tasks (percents).
Negative sign is used to denote that you need to pass the credit test.
(If you see 80 or 100, you should have the credits in SIS already; if
you see -80, you need to take the test.)

As a reminder: there are no labs today and on Friday, there is the
credit test (there will be one more - if needed - later during the exam
period).

- VH