- Submission via EasyChair at http://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=manlang2017.
ManLang accepts four types of submissions:
- Regular research papers that describe novel contributions involving managed language platforms.
- Work-in-progress research papers that describe promising new ideas but have less maturity than full papers.
- Industry and tool papers that present technical challenges and solutions for managed language platforms in the context of deployed applications and systems.
- Posters (standalone or accompanying paper submission)
Research papers will be judged on their relevance, novelty, technical rigor, and contribution to the state-of-the-art. For work-in-progress research papers, more emphasis will be placed on novelty and the potential of the new idea than on technical rigor and experimental results. Industry and tool papers will be judged on their relevance, usefulness, and results. Suitability for demonstration and availability will also be considered for tool papers. Posters can accompany any submission, in particular to provide additional demonstration and discussion opportunities. Criteria for standalone posters will be similar to criteria for short papers.
ManLang 2017 submissions must conform to the ACM Policy on Prior Publication and Simultaneous Submissions and to SIGPLAN Republication Policy.
Regular research papers will be allowed up to 12 pages (excluding bibliography and appendix) in the proceedings, and work-in-progress research, industry, and tool papers will be allowed up to 6 pages (excluding bibliography and appendix). Posters can be accompanied by 1 page abstract. All papers must conform to the ACM Proceedings Template. Questions about paper topics and submission format can be directed to the PC chair.
At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the conference and present the paper.