I am a freelance computer scientist, adjunct lecturer and contractor interested in Systems and Artificial Intelligence. Recently I am focused on Systems research at D3S MFF CUNI with Petr Tuma, teaching and freelance contracting.
Before that I got BS with highest honors in Computer Science from FIT BUT. My supervisors were Tomas Hruska and Zdenek Prikryl from HW-SW Codesign Research Group (now CODASIP). I worked on Automated Testing System for HW-SW co-design.
During and around my studies I worked at Red Hat twice working on Fedora OS and Linux networking eventually and also had my own business on deploying open-source technologies in enterprise sector.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Personally: Office S205, Malá Strana building, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University.
- As an adjunct lecturer I teach following courses at D3S MFF CUNI and my direct superior is Petr Tuma.
- Introduction to Linux; Introductory course to GNU/Linux.
- Introduction to Unix; Introductory course to UNIX family operating systems.
- Unix Administration; Advanced course about UNIX family operating systems.
- Programming in Python; Programming in Python3 language for advanced students.
- Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Compilers, Software Performance.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Google Scholar
On Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization:
- Aschenbrenner, Vojtech, Kapl, Roman, Matejek, Jan, Vyskovsky, Adam. “LSDN — Manage complex (virtual) networks in cloud environment with Linux kernel facilities”, Netdev 0x12, Montreal, Canada, 2018.
On Lifted Neural Networks:
Sourek, Gustav, Vojtech Aschenbrenner, Filip Zelezny, Steven Schockaert, and Ondrej Kuzelka. “Lifted relational neural networks: Efficient learning of latent relational structures.” Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research 62 (2018): 69-100.
Sourek, Gustav, Vojtech Aschenbrenner, Filip Zelezny, and Ondrej Kuzelka. “Lifted relational neural networks.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1508.05128 (2015).
Šourek, Gustav, Vojtech Aschenbrenner, Filip Zelezný, and Ondrej Kuzelka. “Lifted relational neural networks.” In Proceedings of the NIPS Workshop on Cognitive Computation: Integrating Neural and Symbolic Approaches. 2015.
Aschenbrenner, Vojtech, and Ondrej Kuzelka. “Horn-clause neural networks.” In Spring workshop on Mining and Learning (SML), Date: 2014/03/10-2014/03/12. 2014.
Aschenbrenner, Vojtěch. “Deep Relational Learning with Predicate Invention.” English. MA thesis. Prague, CZ: Czech Technical University in Prague (2013): 80.
Aschenbrenner, Vojtech. “Deep Relational Learning.” language (2013): 80.