[Pub] Interstellar

Martin Decky decky at d3s.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Nov 25 20:09:34 CET 2014

Hi all,

a quick status update: I haven't closed the poll yet since the turnover
was quite poor so far and also because some people have been waiting for
the announcement of the play times for Thursday and beyond (they plan to
see the film over the weekend).

The play times for Thursday and beyond have been announced just now and
I have updated the poll [1], so please check it again.

I'll go to see the screening tomorrow (Wednesday 26th) from 10:30 p.m.
Anyone who wants to join me please contact me privately. I won't be in
Prague over the weekend, but I am still open to seeing the film for the
third time next Tuesday o Wednesday :)

[1] http://doodle.com/6zpym9g4ddppvvbf

M.D.