The course provides introduction to basic concepts and techniques of design and modeling of dependable and cyber-physical systems. The course covers: basic dependability concepts, software processes for development of dependable systems (V-model, etc.), certification, model-driven software design and development, architectural description languages for SW/HW (SysML, AADL, etc.), concepts of autonomic systems (MAPE-K) and techniques for design of autonomic systems (goal-based design - TROPOS, etc.).
Exam and credits
- Students have to subscribe to the course and the group in the Student Information System.
- If you cannot attend, let me know (by email) in advance.
- Attendance at at least 80% of meetings.
Slides and assignments
- 17.2. – Introduction, Dependability, Requirements Engineering
- 9.3. and 16.3. – Requirements engineering II
- 6.4. – Testing & Test-cases
- Assignment 3
- Supplementary materials: