|Time and Location:||Winter Semester 2018/2019|
Lectures: Fri 10:40 - 13:50 SU1 (even weeks only)
|Guaranteed by:||Department of Distributed and Dependable Systems
Contact: Jan Kofroň
|Winter Term:||2/2 Zk+Z|
|Lecturers:||Lukáš Prokop (Avast)
Felix Javier Acero Salazar (Avast)
|Information in SIS:||NPRG056|
- The slides from the lectures can be found here.
- A topic for your project: CophiPoint.
- A topic for your project: RaRSp.
Lectures and Slides
Lukáš Prokop: Android 4
AnnotationThe goal of the course is to provide an overview of basic concepts and current trends in mobile application development. The architecture and development principles of the leading mobile platform – Android. Introduction of the other relevant platforms (Apple iOS – iPhone/iPad and Microsoft Windows Phone) will be done in case of interest. The course will take the from of a tutorial, where the concepts will be presented using real mobile apps. Students will work in small teams on a project to get a real experience with the selected platforms during the semester.
SyllabusPreferably, bring you own laptop for the lectures. You should install (and make sure it runs) the following software on it:
- Java 8
- Android SDK
- including platforms Android 7, Android 6, and Android 5.1
- including emulators for those platfroms (preferably the x86 architecture)
- most recent Tools, Build-tools, Platform-tools
- Extras: Gogle Play services, Google Repository, Android Support Library, Android Support Repository
- Android Studio – most recent version (2.2)
- Randolph N., Fairbairn C.: Professional Windows Phone 7 Application Development, Wrox, 2010
- Meier R.: Professional Android 2 Application Development, Wrox, 2010
- Conway J., Hillegass A.: iPhone Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, Addison-Wesley Professional, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2010
- Hashimi S., Komatineni S., Dave MacLean D.: Pro Android 2, Apress, 2010