Previous year: 2019/20
The goal of the course is to provide an overview of basic concepts and current trends in mobile application development. The architecture and development principles of the leading mobile platform – Android. The course will take the from of a tutorial, where the concepts will be presented using real mobile apps. Students will work in small teams (2-3 members each) on a project to get a real experience with the selected platforms during the semester.
The project schedule follows:
- October 1 – December 1: Forming project groups and creating project specifications
- December 1: The project specification has to be accepted by a teacher
- February 28: Final version of the project
- April 15: Issues identified by teachers fixed
Only if following the aforementioned schedule, the students can be granted credits. The specification is to be submitted to Jan Kofroň.
- Randolph N., Fairbairn C.: Professional Windows Phone 7 Application Development, Wrox, 2010
- Meier R.: Professional Android 2 Application Development, Wrox, 2010
- Conway J., Hillegass A.: iPhone Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2010
- Hashimi S., Komatineni S., Dave MacLean D.: Pro Android 2, Apress, 2010