Information below is not for the current semester. The current semester can be found here.
- EXAM INFO: There will be three exam terms, one in June, one in July, one in September. The terms will be announced in SIS as usual, please register for the first term in June if possible. The exam will be remote, i.e., you will be provided with a programming assignment at the beginning of the exam and you should send the solution by e-mail to us within the three-hour limit. There will be an ongoing Zoom meeting during the exam, so that we can answer your questions. In case of any questions now, please contact Jan Kofroň via email.
- To obtain “zápočet”, it is necessary to obtain just 50% of points from homework assignments.
- The lecture recordings can be found here (CAS login required).
- Due to current circumstances, the practicals take the form of individual electronic meetings. If you need to discuss anything beyond what can be solved via email, please send an email to Jan Kofroň.
- The practicals at 9:00 have been moved to S3!
- The practicals start on February 24, 2020!
Exam and credits
- The exam takes the form of a practical test
in the computer lab— implementation of a given assignment. The time limit is 3 hours. For details, please check the News section above.
- To obtain “zápočet”, it is necessary to obtain 50% of points from homeworks.
70% of points from homeworks. If you will have three or less absent practicals, only 50% of points are sufficient.Homeworks are to be submitted via the ReCodEx (create an account in the ReCodEx and assign yourselves to the particular group of the practicals).
Slides and examples